10 November 2007

Some interesting blogs

I found some interesting blogs to my taste :) So here I´ll write down something about those which I think are worth seeing. I know that if I were surfing the web more often, I would find many interesting blogs.

The thinking blog – Power your brain
Just title says a lot. The thinking blog is where some guy writes about things, which come to his mind and also to mine... Here are a lot of all kinda interesting topics from topical theme, computer topics, nature, history, psychology... He said: “The Thinking Blog is where I write about things that I like, find useful, and ONLY stuff that I feel is worth sharing. It is about many of the topics that make me think!” Some I also share in my google reader (Tjasa´s shared items).

Sweet pixels
Blog of Alaskan artist Erro. I like her paintings and all stuff which she has published on this blog.
I like her style of writing posts. Her blog seems so warm and friendly.

True to myself
Blog of my friend and schoolfellow Bili. I like her view about world, people,… I like her always positive thinking and creativeness. Keep on writing! :)

6 comments:

bili said...

well my dear...I took your advice and got my blog header fixed...so now it looks good...I think! :) well at least better than before...
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

no, kdaj bo kaj novga? ;-)

tjas said...

hmm... dobro vprašanje :)
Maš kako idejo?

Orianna said...

hello i'm orianna gonzalez from maracaibo venezuela i visited your blog and i liked very much, you have many interesting thing on it! the song of the friendchip it's beautiful!!bye you can't visit my blog on www.origonzalez2000.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't think you've done a good job with SEO. It's decent, but not perfect in my opinion.
Can you explain to me what reality is? Do robots exist in reality because they cannot judge and make perceptions?
Hey, what's the best way to start blogging right away? Like, without any difficult setups.
This page rocks, keep up the good work.

Happiness can't buy you money.