11 October 2007

About me :)

Hi, I´m Tjaša, (for the stranger is this name a little unusually, it sounds like Russian name Nataša :)) I live in a small village. Around my house is beautiful nature and when I’m looking through the window I see the forest which is in autumn full of magic colors.
For ten years I was in Ljubljana, where I visited a secondary school and professional collage of graphic design. I moved from Ljubljana and now sometimes I’m missing Ljubljana and my friends! (Some friends of mine stay there).
I’m simple, (mostly) happy person. I’m trying to think positive and you know; “Always look on the bright side of life”
I like dancing, good music, reading books, climbing, skiing... My dreams are traveling around the world and be successful in life... as a designer, as a partner and as a mother...I wish I could do the things which makes me happy :)

4 comments:

bili said...

hi dear... well I guess I'll get to talk to you even more...;) hehehe

Unknown said...

Hey,

Vidim da ima dosti Slovencev blog tukaj :D Oglasi se kaj na mojem blogu :D

tjas said...

Ja kar veliko ja :)
V mojem primeru se to tiče izobraževanja... :) in načeloma mora bit vse v angleškem jeziku ;)
Sem preletela tvoj blog in myspace... Cool! Kar tako naprej!

Myspace www.myspace.com/tjassh (lahko dodaš, če želiš)

Andrej said...

Hello! I saw your blog, it is very nice. You have so many interesting things on blog.