21 October 2007

My first internet experience

I don’t remember exactly when I started using the internet. I suppose it was in high school. We had a practice (graphic programs) on computer and I think I was 2nd class. My first e-mail account was on hotmail.
Once by chance I run across this chat room, and then I started using the messenger (msn). I met some rally nice people on internet.
It’s great you can keep in touch with friends wherever you are.
All this technology is very interesting for me and I can’t believe how all this computer technology can work to our benefit. Now we can pay our bills over the internet. You just sit in your armchair and you don’t have to go out and wait in line… It’s amazing!

3 comments:

sladkitrak said...

hello!! The internet is realy amazing but I prefer paying the bills in the bank.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.