28 October 2007

The Truth About Aerial Hunting of Wolves in Alaska

I cannot watch this! This is insane! I love animals, specially wolfs are marvelous to me. These creatures are so beautiful, smart...
This reminds me on my Siberian husky. She was so sweet and beautiful, with blue eyes, but one day she run away and one hunter killed her. She was only one year old. He knew from who was. I will never forget that! I hate hunters! This people are malicious, except some (which are very rare) who take care for animals. Why this hunters not use their own feet and confront wolfs face to face! Shame on these coward hunters!!!
What we can do? We can take care of our animals and support organizations like this; www.wolfsongalaska.org

1 comment:

bili said...

I agree with you...I don't like hunters as well...I just can't understand the fact how they're giving out all kinda reasons to justify what they're doing... there are no reasons that could justify this... no one should have the right to kill any creature... and them doing it for some cause or some way of protection is just an excuse... we-the humans are responsible for these kinda problems, because we invaded animals natural inhabitant and we should find some other way to deal with it... killing is not the solution...